E2B Vital Mind
E2B Vital Mind® targets the whole body and brain in order to contribute to your transformation in these specific areas:
❖ MENTAL PROWESS Improved executive (cognitive) functions – concentration, focus, alertness, clarity, mental endurance
❖ LEARNING & MEMORY Improved learning, information retention, better working medium-term memory and short-term recall
❖ STRESS MANAGEMENT Reduced mental stress and fatigue and promotes resilience when under pressure or contending with unexpected events
❖ AGEING Reduced age-related decline
❖ WHOLE BODY HEALTH Improved whole body health, including vitality
The Science of Earth 2 Brain
Earth to Brain is the result of tens of thousands of hours of research and development by top naturopaths and scientists in Australia, drawing on knowledge in neuroscience, neurobiology, organic chemistry as well as dozens of doctorates and research sources
What Makes Makes E2B Different?
We are the only company utilizing complexity systems science to approach formulation. Meaning we consider the entire ecosystem of the body when developing our formulas. This results in a supplement that supports cognition and upregulates the entire body for well-being.
We are the only company utilizing complex but all natural from the earth ingredients, combining cutting edge formulation. This means we always use provide products that nourish and regenerate the brain and neurons. This results in a supplement that supports brain function whilst giving an energy boost and to cap it off neuron regeneration (See next tab for Ingredients)
Vegan, Gluten-free and Non-GMO ingredients containing:
Bacopa monniera (Water hyssop) ext. dry conc. Std. (20:1) BacoMind® (PI 10418) full-spectrum extract with 9 different bioactive ingredients derived from Bacopa monniera dry whole plant providing bacosides 45% (40.5% – 54.0%)
- It repairs damaged neurons;
- It improves neuronal function and connectivity;
- It protects the brain from harmful chemicals linked to neurological disease (like Alzeimer’s);
- It reduces both acute and chronic stress;
- It is a potent adaptogen;
- It is known to be an antidepressant with results in anxiety and depression (proven to be as effective as lorazepam, a commonly prescribed pharmacological drug) because it increases the effects of key neurotransmitters like serotonin (and others) which promote calm and maintain mood equilibrium;
- It promotes cognition without causing drowsiness;
- It enhances memory (according to research) especially during cognitive decline with ageing;
- A 2013 scientific review demonstrated its potential to improve cognitive disorders and promote cognitive enhancement;
- It has antioxidant and neuroprotective benefits – reducing oxidative stress and cell death.
Pinus radiata (Monterey pine) ext. dry conc. (100:1) in 100% providing Pinus radiata stem bark dry providing proanthocyanidins >80%
- Antioxidants from the bioatives in pine bark cross the blood-brain barrier and can neutralise the damaging effects of toxic free radicals concentrated in the brain;
- It signals the release of nitric oxide (NO), which relaxes blood vessels and increases blood flow to the brain;
- It promotes multi-pathway brain regeneration that can reverse age-related cognitive decline;
- It enhances mental energy, attention, learning and focus in the short term;
- It enhances memory, mental clarity and brain health in longer term;
- It is also used for ADHD, migraines and cardiovascular support.
Grape Vine Extract
Vitis vinifera (Grape vine) fruit juice ext. dry conc. (37:1) in 100% W CogniGrape® Providing Vitis vinifera fruit juice providing proanthocyanidins >9%
- It prevents cognitive deterioration due to anti-oxidant effects;
- It improves cognitive function in areas of attention, language, memory;
- It improves mood.
Panax ginseng (Korean ginseng) ext. dry conc. Std. (4-6:1) in 100% water Biopanax™ Providing min. ginseng root dry (certified organic white ginseng) Providing 4-8% Ginsenosides Rb1, Rb2, Rc, Rd, Re, Rf, Rg1, Rg2, expressed as ginsenoside Rb1
- It is one of the most popular and widely researched herbs, often considered a ‘cure-all’ known as the ‘elixir of life’ in Asia for over 5000 years, because of its widespread positive effects;
- It is a balancing tonic – can both stimulate and relax the nervous system;
- It’s an energy and sexual vitality booster;
- It has cognitive benefits – prevents memory loss and guards against cognitive decline – one study showed that Alzheimer’s patients who took it for 12 weeks showed improved cognitive performance ;
- It has mental health benefits;
- I has proven anti-fatigue effects;
- The ‘ginsenosides’ are compounds unique to Ginseng, and have antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and neuroprotective properties and also stimulate learning and memory (all of which contribute to its anti-ageing properties as regards preventing cognitive decline);
- It increases flow to the brain as well as to many organs (the blood flow delivers vitamins, amino acids, nutrients and minerals to the brain and also cleanses the brain of metabolic waste products). This enhanced blood flow also improves repair for brain injuries;
- It increases resilience to stress – adaptogens;
- In South Korea, there are 1000 research papers devoted to the study of Ginseng and they produce more than 100 new papers on it a year.
*Adaptogens are herbal remedies that make you more resilient to mental, physical, and environmental stress.
DISCLAIMER: If symptoms persist, seek the advice of a healthcare professional. This supplement is intended to compliment a healthy diet and lifestyle and is not intended to treat any specific illness, for which reason we make no claims for cures.
Directions for Use
USING E2B-VITAL MIND
Take 2 capsules in the morning with food if symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Store below 30°C. Do not use if cap seal is broken.
"I just love the product"
I believe that it is thanks to Earth2Brain that I was able to work at the end of a tiring day. During the day I was also able to focus for longer periods of time and be relatively stress-free.
I can recommend this product for people working in stressful jobs as it gives you that little extra that you need to perform at your peak for longer.